Thursday, November 19, 2009

My 30 Day Challenge: Update 1


I’m trying to get started on the right foot for My 30 Day Challenge with Sunday night basketball. It was a wake-up call. The biggest difference I saw was the stamina – I couldn’t keep up half of the time. Forgetting how much of a cardio session basketball was, I came home exhausted and sore.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – all sore muscles, however, getting in to the new routine did help. The morning Jog, and 10 sets of 10 Push-ups, Triceps dips, and lunges through out the day really felt good. The sit-ups were done all in one shot as I learned from one of my trainers. Legs in the air x 10, knees at 90 degrees x 10, feet on the ground x 10, “frog” x 10, knees bent to the left x 10, knees bent to the right x 10. Did that twice – my core is burning, but in a good way.

It looks like we’re off to a good start – need to keep it up for another 27 days.

Here’s a recap of the past 3 days:

Daily Jog - Accomplished

100 Push-ups - Accomplished

100 Triceps Dips - Accomplished

100 Sit-ups - Accomplished

100 Lunges - Accomplished