Sunday, November 22, 2009

My 30 Day Challenge: Update 2


A little harder over the past couple days, the rain has not let up, we even lost power in our neighbourhood for a couple hours Wednesday night. Still, I have pushed myself to accomplish the set goals – these are the defining moments which will make the difference on day 30.

I’ve also noticed that I’m starting to crave healthier foods. My body is responding to exercise, and lately I’ve wanted Pasta! Its ok, as long as I continue to burn more calories. I found some great tips to keeping on it!

Overall, a little sore, but not as bad as basketball on Sunday. However, back to the court today - Sunday basketball!

Follow on Twitter - http://twitter.com/cmdevelopment

Here’s a recap of the past 3 days:

Daily Jog - Accomplished

100 Push-ups - Accomplished

100 Triceps Dips - Accomplished

100 Sit-ups - Accomplished

100 Lunges - Accomplished

No comments: