Thursday, November 12, 2009

My 30 Day challenge


Right now I'm a shape - not the shape I'd like to be in. Here's where we begin. Ideally I would like to be back at a comfortable weight, feeling strong and confident. Currently, neither of those accurately describe how I feel or my physique.

The task - to at least have the confidence back, and to be as active as possible while I lead this busy life. The motivational music is loaded in the iPod - lets get started!

Step 1: Exercises around the home as frequently as possible and jogging with our dog daily.

Step 2: Regular gym sessions built into my weekly schedule.

Step 3: Back into team sports on a regular basis

The journey officially begins this weekend, but I've gotten a head start; Push-ups, Sit-ups and Triceps-Dips. I'm going to need to work on getting the number of reps up, and increasing the amount of sets through out the day.

Goal 1:
Have 100 reps of each at-home exercise done daily.
20-30 minute run with our dog each day.

Date to complete: Friday, November 20.

No comments: